Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bellabox June 2012


Today I received my Bellabox for June 2012. I received the notification from Australia Post that it was delivered while i was at work so I was pretty anxious to get home and find out what I received this month! This month's box works around the theme of Winter Escape. So without further delay, let's take a look..

And in no particular order..


1. Facial Fresh Cloth Facial Treatment Mask
35ml RRP from $8.95
What you get: 1 mask

I don't really know what to say about this, I received a mask as well in the May box and personally I just don't use them. I've never used a facial mask before and I don't really intend to so i sort of wished I didnt get these but maybe they'll be useful to my mum or a friend. I'm not really sure.

 2. Pure Fiji Body Butter 
 235ml RRP $29.95
What you get: 15ml

This looks really nice and smells divine. I rubbed a small amount onto my hands and it instantly felt soft and nice to touch. I'm really looking forward to using this and will probably keep it on my desk at work to apply throughout the day.

3. Nak Diamond Hair Polish - Frizz Fighter
100ml RRP $22.95
What you get: Full size

I'm really excited to try out this product. It says it can be used as a heat protectant which is awesome for me as I dont actually use heat protectant on my hair and i use heat styling products everyday! I know, i know that is realllllly bad, but.. i've just been really lazy so i'm glad I have this in full size and can't wait to see how it turns out.


4. Benefit POREfessional Pro Balm
22ml RRP $58.00
What you get: 7.5ml 

This is such a cute sample size. I already own the full size of this product and I love it. The aim of the product is to minimise your pores for a flawless base so you can apply foundation or whichever product over a smooth surface. It really works! I love this so much and find that it really shrinks the size of my pores and gives a smooth and matte finish making my foundation glide on smoothly. So happy with this.


5. Kiss Dress Nails
up to 28 nail covers per pack RRP $13.99
What you get: pack of 28

I don't really care too much for this. I'm not really a nail person and if i do my nails, i prefer to paint them myself. Also, not a fan of the design that I got so will probably be giving this away.

 
6. Fan Di Fendi Fragrance 
30ml EDP RRP $95
What you get: Sample size

I'm not really sure how much product you get in this satchet as it feels completely flat so I'm assuming that it's just enough to rub on your neck or wrist once. I'm not a perfume lover so again, i can see this going to waste or to someone that would have more use of it than myself.

7. Olea Olive Leaf Drops
12 Drops RRP $6.00
What you get: 4 Drops

Really? I kind of don't know what to say about this. I'll give you guys the description that comes with the box on this product: "Olea Olive Lead Drops combine fresh-picked Olive Leaf Extract with UMF 10+ Manuka honey for immune and cardiovascular support, as well as giving you a boost of antioxidant power. 100% natural and fast acting, pop one of these drops next time you feel the winter sniffles coming on!"
Honestly, i just don't feel that these should have been put in, but I guess that they went with the theme of Winter Escape, i just dont feel it was exactly beauty related even though i get where bellabox is coming from.

All in all, I'm actually more happy with this box than May's even though there a few products in this month's box i know i won't be using, I'm super excited to try the Nak Diamond Hair Polish and Fiji body butter and i love the Benefit Porefessional sample tube.

Have you received your bellabox yet? Did you receive different products? let me know! x 

8 comments:

  1. Your June Bellabox looks really good! It's great to see a couple of full size products in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i do really like this box compared to last months' which was my first. Still havent tried the hair product out yet lol

      Delete
  2. Hey! Do check the link below for your blog award!
    Much love :)xx
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over the nails! They look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately i wish i felt the same lol :(

      Delete
  4. I wish I could find a good cracking nail polishes, none of mine crack nicely. :(
    I am following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually tried nail cracking polishes, these are just stick on ones which is probably why they look nicely cracked lol. Thank you, i followed you back x

      Delete